PDF of this doc site
- Install and maintain hardware
Manage storage with Element software
Manage your system
- Configure cluster settings
- Manage volumes and virtual volumes
Protect your data
- Use volume snapshots for data protection
- Perform remote replication between clusters running NetApp Element software
- Use SnapMirror replication between Element and ONTAP clusters
- Manage your system
- Manage and monitor storage with NetApp Hybrid Cloud Control
- Manage storage with Element API
- Work with the management node
The error object contains an error code and message if an error occurs during a method call. All system-generated errors have an error code of 500.
This object contains the following members:
The numeric code used to identify the error. All system-generated errors return a code of 500.
The unique identifier for the specific error that occurred. Each method returns a documented set of errors, although you should be prepared to handle unrecognized errors as well.
A description of the error, possibly with additional details.