Remove volumes from an access group
PDF of this doc site
- Install and maintain hardware
Manage storage with Element software
Manage your system
- Configure cluster settings
- Manage volumes and virtual volumes
Protect your data
- Use volume snapshots for data protection
- Perform remote replication between clusters running NetApp Element software
- Use SnapMirror replication between Element and ONTAP clusters
- Manage your system
- Manage and monitor storage with NetApp Hybrid Cloud Control
- Manage storage with Element API
- Work with the management node
When you remove a volume from an access group, the group no longer has access to that volume.
Modifying CHAP settings in an account or removing initiators or volumes from an access group can cause initiators to lose access to volumes unexpectedly. To verify that volume access will not be lost unexpectedly, always logout iSCSI sessions that will be affected by an account or access group change, and verify that initiators can reconnect to volumes after any changes to initiator settings and cluster settings have been completed.
Click Management > Access Groups.
Click the Actions icon for the access group you want to remove volumes from.
Under Add Volumes in the Edit Volume Access Group dialog box, click the arrow on the Attached Volumes list.
Select the volume you want to remove from the list and click the x icon to remove the volume from the list.
You can remove more volumes by repeating this step.
Click Save Changes.