View information about system events
PDF of this doc site
- Install and maintain hardware
Manage storage with Element software
Manage your system
- Configure cluster settings
- Manage volumes and virtual volumes
Protect your data
- Use volume snapshots for data protection
- Perform remote replication between clusters running NetApp Element software
- Use SnapMirror replication between Element and ONTAP clusters
- Manage your system
- Manage and monitor storage with NetApp Hybrid Cloud Control
- Manage storage with Element API
- Work with the management node
You can view information about various events detected in the system. The system refreshes the event messages every 30 seconds. The event log displays key events for the cluster.
In the Element UI, select Reporting > Event Log.
For every event, you see the following information:
Unique ID associated with each event.
The type of event being logged, for example, API events or clone events.
Message associated with the event.
Information that helps identify why the event occurred.
The service that reported the event (if applicable).
The node that reported the event (if applicable).
The drive that reported the event (if applicable).
The time the event occurred.