View node performance activity
PDF of this doc site
- Install and maintain hardware
Manage storage with Element software
Manage your system
- Configure cluster settings
- Manage volumes and virtual volumes
Protect your data
- Use volume snapshots for data protection
- Perform remote replication between clusters running NetApp Element software
- Use SnapMirror replication between Element and ONTAP clusters
- Manage your system
- Manage and monitor storage with NetApp Hybrid Cloud Control
- Manage storage with Element API
- Work with the management node
You can view performance activity for each node in a graphical format. This information provides real-time statistics for CPU and read/write I/O operations per second (IOPS) for each drive the node. The utilization graph is updated every five seconds, and the drive statistics graph updates every ten seconds.
Click Cluster > Nodes.
Click Actions for the node you want to view.
Click View Details.
You can see specific points in time on the line and bar graphs by positioning your cursor over the line or bar.