Configure an SNMP requestor
PDF of this doc site
- Install and maintain hardware
Manage storage with Element software
Manage your system
- Configure cluster settings
- Manage volumes and virtual volumes
Protect your data
- Use volume snapshots for data protection
- Perform remote replication between clusters running NetApp Element software
- Use SnapMirror replication between Element and ONTAP clusters
- Manage your system
- Manage and monitor storage with NetApp Hybrid Cloud Control
- Manage storage with Element API
- Work with the management node
When SNMP version 2 is enabled, you can enable or disable a requestor, and configure requestors to receive authorized SNMP requests.
Click Cluster › SNMP.
Under General SNMP Settings, click Yes to enable SNMP.
From the Version list, select Version 2.
In the Requestors section, enter the Community String and Network information.
By default, the community string is public, and the network is localhost. You can change these default settings.
Optional: To add another requestor, click Add a Requestor and enter the Community String and Network information.
Click Save Changes.