Single 4-port array LUN group configuration
PDF of this doc site
- Implementing E-Series storage
- Implementing third-party storage
- Planning a configuration with array LUNs
- Planning for ONTAP use of array LUNs
- Planning for paths to array LUNs
- Verifying installation with storage arrays
- Troubleshooting configurations with storage arrays
This configuration contains a single, 4-port LUN group with each target port accessed by a single ONTAP FC initiator port from the HA pair. Due to zoning, only two paths are allowed to a specific array LUN from each of the ONTAP system.
This configuration is supported for use with all storage arrays listed in the Interoperability Matrix as supported for the release of ONTAP running on your system.
The following illustration shows this configuration: