Hot-replacing a failed power supply module
PDF of this doc site
Install a fabric-attached MetroCluster
Cable a fabric-attached MetroCluster configuration
- Install and cable MetroCluster components
- Configure hardware for sharing a Brocade 6510 FC fabric during transition
Plan and install a MetroCluster configuration with array LUNs
- Install and cable the MetroCluster components in a configuration with array LUNs
- Cable a fabric-attached MetroCluster configuration
Install a MetroCluster IP configuration
- Configure the MetroCluster hardware components
Install a stretch MetroCluster configuration
- Cable a two-node SAS-attached stretch MetroCluster configuration
- Cable a two-node bridge-attached stretch MetroCluster configuration
- Perform switchover, healing, and switchback
Maintain the MetroCluster components
- Hot add storage to a MetroCluster FC configuration
Transition from MetroCluster FC to MetroCluster IP
- Transition nondisruptively from a MetroCluster FC to a MetroCluster IP configuration (ONTAP 9.8 and later)
Upgrade, refresh, or expand the MetroCluster configuration
- Expand a two-node MetroCluster FC configuration to a four-node configuration
- Install a fabric-attached MetroCluster
When there is a change in status of a power supply module to the bridge, you can remove and install the power supply module.
You can view the change in status of a power supply module through the LEDs on the bridge. You can also view the status of power supply modules via ExpressNAV GUI and the bridge CLI, via serial port, or via Telnet.
This procedure is NDO (non-disruptive) and takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
You need the admin password and access to an FTP or SCP server.
|The ATTO FibreBridge Installation and Operation Manual for your model bridge has more information about management interfaces.|
You can access this and other content on the ATTO web site by using the link provided on the ATTO Fibrebridge Description page.