Delete FlexGroup volumes with System Manager - ONTAP 9.7 and earlier
PDF of this doc site
Provision NAS storage
- NFS configuration
- NFS configuration for ESXi using VSC
- SMB/CIFS and NFS multiprotocol configuration
Provision SAN storage
- FC configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- iSCSI configuration for ESXi using VSC
- iSCSI configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Data protection and disaster recovery
- Cluster and SVM peering configuration
- Volume disaster recovery
- Cluster administration
Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Provision NAS storage
You can use ONTAP System Manager classic (available in ONTAP 9.7 and earlier) to delete a FlexGroup volume when you no longer require the FlexGroup volume.
The junction path of the FlexGroup volume must be unmounted.
The FlexGroup volume must be offline.
System Manager does not support constituent level of management for FlexGroup volumes.
Click Storage > Volumes.
From the drop-down menu in the SVM field, select All SVMs.
Select the FlexGroup volume that you want to delete, and then click Delete.
Select the confirmation check box, and then click OK.