View initiator groups with System Manager - ONTAP 9.7 and earlier
PDF of this doc site
Provision NAS storage
- NFS configuration
- NFS configuration for ESXi using VSC
- SMB/CIFS and NFS multiprotocol configuration
Provision SAN storage
- FC configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- iSCSI configuration for ESXi using VSC
- iSCSI configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Data protection and disaster recovery
- Cluster and SVM peering configuration
- Volume disaster recovery
- Cluster administration
Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Provision NAS storage
You can use the Initiator Groups tab in ONTAP System Manager classic (available in ONTAP 9.7 and earlier) to view all the initiator groups and the initiators mapped to these initiator groups, and the LUNs and LUN ID mapped to the initiator groups.
Click Storage > LUNs.
Click Initiator Groups and review the initiator groups that are listed in the upper pane.
Select an initiator group to view the initiators that belong to it, which are listed in the Initiators tab in the lower pane.
Select an initiator group to view the LUNs mapped to it, which are listed in the Mapped LUNs in the lower pane.