Create an aggregate
PDF of this doc site
Provision NAS storage
- NFS configuration
- NFS configuration for ESXi using VSC
- SMB/CIFS and NFS multiprotocol configuration
Provision SAN storage
- FC configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- iSCSI configuration for ESXi using VSC
- iSCSI configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Data protection and disaster recovery
- Cluster and SVM peering configuration
- Volume disaster recovery
- Cluster administration
Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Provision NAS storage
If you do not want to use an existing aggregate, you can create a new aggregate to provide physical storage to the volume which you are provisioning.
If you have an existing aggregate that you want to use for the new volume, you can skip this procedure.
Enter the URL
https://IP-address-of-cluster-management-LIFin a web browser and log in to System Manager using your cluster administrator credential.
Navigate to the Aggregates window.
Follow the instructions on the screen to create the aggregate using the default RAID-DP configuration, and then click Create.
The aggregate is created with the specified configuration and added to the list of aggregates in the Aggregates window.