SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins overview
PDF of this doc site
- SnapCenter Server installation
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
You can develop custom plug-ins for applications that you use and then use SnapCenter to backup, restore, or clone these applications. Like other SnapCenter plug-ins, your custom plug-ins act as host-side components of the NetApp SnapCenter Software, enabling application-aware data protection and management of resources.
When Custom Plug-ins are installed, you can use SnapCenter with NetApp SnapMirror technology to create mirror copies of backup sets on another volume and use NetApp SnapVault technology to perform disk-to-disk backup replication. The Custom Plug-ins can be used in both Windows and Linux environments.
|SnapCenterCLI does not support SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins commands.|
NetApp provides MySQL and DB2 custom plug-ins with SnapCenter Software 2.0 and later and MongoDB custom plug-in from 3.0 and later. These plug-ins can be downloaded from the NetApp Storage Automation Store.
|MySQL, DB2, and MongoDB custom plug-ins are supported via the NetApp communities only.|
You can create your own custom plug-ins by referring to Develop a plug-in for your application.