Configure CA certificate with SnapCenter site
PDF of this doc site
- SnapCenter Server installation
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
You should configure the CA certificate with SnapCenter site on Windows host.
Open IIS Manager on the Windows Server where SnapCenter is installed.
In the left navigation pane, click Connections.
Expand the name of the server and Sites.
Select the SnapCenter website on which you want to install the SSL Certificate.
Navigate to Actions > Edit Site, click Bindings.
In the Bindings page, select binding for https.
From the SSL certificate drop-down list, select the recently imported SSL Certificate.
|If the recently deployed CA certificate is not listed in the drop-down menu, check if the CA certificate is associated with the private key.|
|Ensure that the certificate is added using the following path: Console Root > Certificates – Local Computer > Trusted Root Certification Authorities > Certificates.|