Request status reports of the jobs from the dashboard
PDF of this doc site
SnapCenter Server installation
- Configure Certificate-based Authentication
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
- Protect Unix file systems
- SnapCenter Server installation
You can request reports about backup, restore, and clone jobs from the Dashboard page. This is useful if you want to identify the total number of successful or failed jobs in your SnapCenter environment.
In the left navigation pane, click Dashboard
Locate the Jobs tile in the Dashboard, and then select Backup, Restore, or Clone.
Using the pull-down menu, select the time frame for which you want Jobs information: 24 hours, 7 days, or 30 days.
The systems display a donut chart covering the data.
Click the donut slice representing the job information for which you want a report.
When you click the donut chart, you are redirected from the Dashboard page to the Monitor page. The Monitor page displays the jobs with the status you selected from the donut chart.
From the Monitor page list, click on a specific job to select it.
At the top of the Monitor page, click Reports.
The report displays information only for the job you selected. You can review the report or download it to your local system.