Requirements for restoring an Exchange database
PDF of this doc site
SnapCenter Server installation
- Configure Certificate-based Authentication
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
- SnapCenter Server installation
Before you restore an Exchange Server database from a SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft Exchange Server backup, you must ensure that several requirements are met.
|To use the restore functionality completely, you must upgrade both SnapCenter Server and SnapCenter Plug-in for Exchange database to 4.6.|
The Exchange Server must be online and running before you can restore a database.
The databases must exist on the Exchange Server.
Restoring deleted databases is not supported.
SnapCenter schedules for the database must be suspended.
The SnapCenter Server and the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft Exchange Server host must be connected to the primary and secondary storage that contains the backups you want to restore.