Uninstall plug-ins package for Linux or AIX using CLI
PDF of this doc site
SnapCenter Server installation
- Configure Certificate-based Authentication
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
- SnapCenter Server installation
You can uninstall SnapCenter Plug-ins Package for Linux or SnapCenter Plug-ins Package for AIX by using the command-line interface.
Ensure that you have deleted the scheduled jobs
Ensure that all the running jobs are completed.
Run /custom_location/NetApp/snapcenter/spl/installation/plugins/uninstall to uninstall.