Relationship: Last 1 month Transfer Rate view
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
The Relationship: Last 1 month Transfer Rate view enables you to analyze the amount of data volume that is transferred on a day-to-day basis for volumes in asynchronous relationships. This page also provides details about daily transfers and the time required to complete the transfer operation for volumes and Storage VMs.
The controls along the top of the page enable you to perform searches to locate specific objects, create and apply filters to narrow the list of displayed data, add/remove/reorder columns on the page, and export the data on the page to a .csv, .pdf, or .xlsx file. After you have customized the page, you can save the results as a custom view and then schedule a report of this data to be generated and emailed on a regular basis. For example, if you want to view volume relationships, you can access either the Storage > Volumes > Relationship: Last 1 Month Transfer Rate menu or access Protection > Relationships > Relationships:Last 1 Month Transfer Rate menu, and use the Filter to only view data for volumes.
Total Transfer Size
Displays the total size of the volume transfer in gigabytes.
Displays the day on which the volume transfer was initiated.
Displays the volume transfer end time with date.
For information about Relationship:MetroCluster view, see Monitoring MetroCluster configurations.
For information about Relationship: Last 1 month Transfer Status view, see Relationship: Last 1 month Transfer Status view.
For information about Relationship: All Relationships view, see Relationship: Last 1 month Transfer Rate view