Relationship: Last 1 month Transfer Status view
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
The Relationship: Last 1 month Transfer Status view enables you to analyze the transfer trends over a period of time for volumes and Storage VMs in asynchronous relationships. This page also displays whether the transfer was a success or a failure.
The controls along the top of the page enable you to perform searches to locate specific objects, create, and apply filters to narrow the list of displayed data, add/remove/reorder columns on the page, and export the data on the page to a
.xlsx file. After you have customized the page, you can save the results as a custom view and then schedule a report of this data to be generated and emailed on a regular basis. You can use the Filter option to view only selected storage systems like only volumes or only Storage VMs. The same report is displayed in the Storage page and only for the selected storage entity. For example, if you want to view volume relationships you can access either the Relationship: Last 1 Month Transfer Status report for the Storage VMs either from the Storage > Storage VMs > Relationship: Last 1 Month Transfer Status menu or from Protection > Relationships > Relationship: Last 1 Month Transfer Status menu, and use the Filter to only view data for volumes.
Displays the source volume name.
Displays the destination volume name.
Displays the type of volume transfer.
Displays whether volume transfer was successful.
Transfer Start Time
Displays the volume transfer start time.
Transfer End Time
Displays the volume transfer end time.
Displays the time taken (in hours) to complete the volume transfer.
Displays the size (in MB) of the transferred volume.
Displays the storage virtual machine (SVM) name.
Displays the source cluster name.
Displays the destination SVM name.
Displays the destination cluster name.
For information about Relationship: All Relationships view, see Relationship: All Relationships view.
For information about Relationship:MetroCluster view, see Monitoring MetroCluster configurations.
For information about Relationship: All Relationships view, see Relationship: Last 1 month Transfer Rate view.