View Fibre Channel sessions
PDF of this doc site
- Install and maintain hardware
Manage storage with Element software
Manage your system
- Configure cluster settings
- Manage volumes and virtual volumes
Protect your data
- Use volume snapshots for data protection
- Perform remote replication between clusters running NetApp Element software
- Use SnapMirror replication between Element and ONTAP clusters
- Manage your system
- Manage and monitor storage with NetApp Hybrid Cloud Control
- Manage storage with Element API
- Work with the management node
You can view the Fibre Channel (FC) sessions that are connected to the cluster. You can filter information to include only those connections you want displayed in the window.
In the Element UI, select Reporting > FC Sessions.
To see the filter criteria fields, click Filter.