iSCSI session details
PDF of this doc site
- Install and maintain hardware
Manage storage with Element software
Manage your system
- Configure cluster settings
- Manage volumes and virtual volumes
Protect your data
- Use volume snapshots for data protection
- Perform remote replication between clusters running NetApp Element software
- Use SnapMirror replication between Element and ONTAP clusters
- Manage your system
- Manage and monitor storage with NetApp Hybrid Cloud Control
- Manage storage with Element API
- Work with the management node
You can view information about the iSCSI sessions that are connected to the cluster.
The following list describes the information that you can find about the iSCSI sessions:
The node hosting the primary metadata partition for the volume.
The name of the account that owns the volume. If value is blank, a dash (-) is displayed.
The volume name identified on the node.
ID of the volume associated with the Target IQN.
A system-generated ID for the initiator.
An optional name for the initiator that makes finding the initiator easier when in a long list.
The IP address of the endpoint that initiates the session.
The IQN of the endpoint that initiates the session.
The IP address of the node hosting the volume.
The IQN of the volume.
Date the session was established.