Configure Admin proxy settings
PDF of this doc site
- Get started
Install and maintain appliance hardware
SG100 and SG1000 services appliances
- Prepare for installation (SG100 and SG1000)
SG6000 storage appliances
- Prepare for installation (SG6000)
- Configure hardware (SG6000)
SG5700 storage appliances
- Prepare for installation (SG5700)
- Configure hardware (SG5700)
SG5600 storage appliances
- Prepare for installation (SG5600)
- Configure hardware (SG5600)
- SG100 and SG1000 services appliances
Install and upgrade software
- Upgrade StorageGRID software
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS
- Install Ubuntu or Debian
Perform system administration
- Manage security settings
- Manage Admin Nodes
- Manage Archive Nodes
Manage objects with ILM
- ILM and object lifecycle
- Create storage grades, storage pools, EC profiles, and regions
- Administer StorageGRID
- Use a tenant account
- S3 REST API supported operations and limitations
Monitor and maintain StorageGRID
Monitor and troubleshoot
- Troubleshoot a StorageGRID system
- Expand your grid
Recover and maintain
Grid node recovery procedures
- Recover from Storage Node failures
- Recover from Admin Node failures
- All grid node types: Replace Linux node
- Grid node decommission
- Network maintenance procedures
- Grid node procedures
- Grid node recovery procedures
Review audit logs
- Audit messages and the object lifecycle
- Monitor and troubleshoot
If you send AutoSupport messages using HTTP or HTTPS (see Configure AutoSupport), you can configure a non-transparent proxy server between Admin Nodes and technical support (AutoSupport).
You have specific access permissions.
You are signed in to the Grid Manager using a supported web browser.
You can configure the settings for a single Admin proxy.
Select CONFIGURATION > Security > Proxy settings.
The Admin Proxy Settings page appears. By default, Storage is selected in the sidebar menu.
From the sidebar menu, select Admin.
Select the Enable Admin Proxy check box.
Enter the hostname or IP address of the proxy server.
Enter the port used to connect to the proxy server.
Optionally, enter the proxy username.
Leave this field blank if your proxy server does not require a username.
Optionally, enter the proxy password.
Leave this field blank if your proxy server does not require a password.
After the Admin proxy is saved, the proxy server between Admin Nodes and technical support is configured.
Proxy changes can take up to 10 minutes to take effect.
If you need to disable the proxy, deselect the Enable Admin Proxy check box, and select Save.