Provision storage using PowerShell cmdlets
PDF of this doc site
- SnapCenter Server installation
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
If you do not want to use the SnapCenter GUI to perform host provisioning and space reclamation jobs, you can use the PowerShell cmdlets that are provided by SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft Windows. You can use cmdlets directly or add them to scripts.
If you are running the cmdlets on a remote plug-in host, you must run the SnapCenter Open-SMConnection cmdlet to open a connection to the SnapCenter Server.
The information regarding the parameters that can be used with the cmdlet and their descriptions can be obtained by running Get-Help command_name. Alternatively, you can also refer to the SnapCenter Software Cmdlet Reference Guide.