Delete or split SAP HANA database clones after upgrading SnapCenter
PDF of this doc site
- SnapCenter Server installation
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
After upgrading to SnapCenter 4.3, you will no longer see the clones. You can delete the clone or split the clones from the Topology page of the resource from which the clones were created.
About this task
If you want to locate the storage footprint of the hidden clones, run the following command:
Delete the backups of the cloned resources by using the remove-smbackup cmdlet.
Delete the resource group of the cloned resources by using the remove-smresourcegroup cmdlet.
Remove the protection of the cloned resource by using the remove-smprotectresource cmdlet.
Select the parent resource from the Resources page.
The resource topology page is displayed.
From the Manage Copies view, select the clones either from the primary or secondary (mirrored or replicated) storage systems.
Select the clones, and then click to delete clones or click to split the clones.