Exchange database and backup verification
PDF of this doc site
- SnapCenter Server installation
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft Exchange Server does not provide backup verification; however, you can use the Eseutil tool provided with Exchange to verify Exchange databases and backups.
The Microsoft Exchange Eseutil tool is a command line utility that is included with your Exchange server. The utility enables you to perform consistency checks to verify the integrity of Exchange databases and backups.
Best Practice: It is not necessary to perform consistency checks on databases that are part of a Database Availability Group (DAG) configuration with at least two replicas.
For additional information, see Microsoft Exchange Server documentation.