Monitor data protection operations on SAP HANA databases in the Activity pane
PDF of this doc site
- SnapCenter Server installation
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
The Activity pane displays the five most recent operations performed. The Activity pane also displays when the operation was initiated and the status of the operation.
The Activity pane displays information regarding backup, restore, clone, and scheduled backup operations. If you are using Plug-in for SQL Server or Plug-in for Exchange Server, the Activity pane also displays information about the reseed operation.
In the left navigation pane, click Resources, and then select the appropriate plug-in from the list.
Click on the Activity pane to view the five most recent operations.
When you click one of the operations, the operation details are listed in the Job Details page.