Changing the status of a FlexCache volume
PDF of this doc site
Provision NAS storage
- NFS configuration
- NFS configuration for ESXi using VSC
- SMB/CIFS and NFS multiprotocol configuration
Provision SAN storage
- FC configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- iSCSI configuration for ESXi using VSC
- iSCSI configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Data protection and disaster recovery
- Cluster and SVM peering configuration
- Volume disaster recovery
- Cluster administration
Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Provision NAS storage
Beginning with System Manager 9.6, you can change the status of a FlexCache volume when you want to take it offline, bring a FlexCache volume back online, or restrict access to a FlexCache volume.
Click Storage > Volumes.
From the drop-down menu in the SVM field, select All SVMs.
Select the FlexCache volume for which you want to modify the status.
Click More Actions > Change status to, and then update the FlexCache volume status by selecting the required status.
To take a FlexCache volume offline and to change the status to "restricted", you must first unmount the volume.