Edit initiator groups with System Manager - ONTAP 9.7 and earlier
PDF of this doc site
Provision NAS storage
- NFS configuration
- NFS configuration for ESXi using VSC
- SMB/CIFS and NFS multiprotocol configuration
Provision SAN storage
- FC configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- iSCSI configuration for ESXi using VSC
- iSCSI configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Data protection and disaster recovery
- Cluster and SVM peering configuration
- Volume disaster recovery
- Cluster administration
Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Provision NAS storage
You can use the Edit Initiator Group dialog box in ONTAP System Manager classic (available in ONTAP 9.7 and earlier) to change the name of an existing initiator group and its operating system. You can add initiators to or remove initiators from the initiator group. You can also change the portset associated with the initiator group.
Click Storage > LUNs.
In the Initiator Groups tab, select the initiator group that you want to modify, and then click Edit.
Make the necessary changes.
Click Save and Close.
Verify the changes you made to the initiator group in the Initiator Groups tab.