View disk information with System Manager - ONTAP 9.7 and earlier
PDF of this doc site
Provision NAS storage
- NFS configuration
- NFS configuration for ESXi using VSC
- SMB/CIFS and NFS multiprotocol configuration
Provision SAN storage
- FC configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- iSCSI configuration for ESXi using VSC
- iSCSI configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Data protection and disaster recovery
- Cluster and SVM peering configuration
- Volume disaster recovery
- Cluster administration
Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Provision NAS storage
You can use the Disks window in ONTAP System Manager classic (available in ONTAP 9.7 and earlier) to view the name, size, and container details of disks along with graphical information about capacity disks and cache disks.
Click Storage > Aggregates & Disks > Disks.
Select the disk that you want to view information about from the displayed list of disks.
Review the disk details.