View the list of saved Snapshot copies with System Manager - ONTAP 9.7 and earlier
PDF of this doc site
Provision NAS storage
- NFS configuration
- NFS configuration for ESXi using VSC
- SMB/CIFS and NFS multiprotocol configuration
Provision SAN storage
- FC configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- iSCSI configuration for ESXi using VSC
- iSCSI configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Data protection and disaster recovery
- Cluster and SVM peering configuration
- Volume disaster recovery
- Cluster administration
Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Provision NAS storage
You can use ONTAP System Manager classic (available in ONTAP 9.7 and earlier) to view the list of all of the saved Snapshot copies for a selected volume from the Snapshot Copies tab in the lower pane of the Volumes window. You can use the list of saved Snapshot copies to rename, restore, or delete a Snapshot copy.
The volume must be online.
You can view Snapshot copies for only one volume at a time.
Click Storage > Volumes.
From the drop-down menu in the SVM field, select All SVMs.
Click the plus sign (+) next to the volume for which you want to view saved Snapshot copies.
Click the Show More Details link to view more information about the volume.
Click the Snapshot Copies tab.
The list of available Snapshot copies for the selected volume is displayed.