Edit LUNs with System Manager - ONTAP 9.7 and earlier
PDF of this doc site
Provision NAS storage
- NFS configuration
- NFS configuration for ESXi using VSC
- SMB/CIFS and NFS multiprotocol configuration
Provision SAN storage
- FC configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- iSCSI configuration for ESXi using VSC
- iSCSI configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Data protection and disaster recovery
- Cluster and SVM peering configuration
- Volume disaster recovery
- Cluster administration
Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Provision NAS storage
You can use the LUN properties dialog box in ONTAP System Manager classic (available in ONTAP 9.7 and earlier) to change the name, description, size, space reservation setting, or the mapped initiator hosts of a LUN.
When you resize a LUN, you have to perform the steps on the host side that are recommended for the host type and the application that is using the LUN.
Click Storage > LUNs.
In the LUN Management tab, select the LUN that you want to edit from the list of LUNs, and click Edit.
Make the required changes.
Click Save and Close.