Add or replace switches
PDF of this doc site
Provision NAS storage
- NFS configuration
- NFS configuration for ESXi using VSC
- SMB/CIFS and NFS multiprotocol configuration
Provision SAN storage
- FC configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- iSCSI configuration for ESXi using VSC
- iSCSI configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Data protection and disaster recovery
- Cluster and SVM peering configuration
- Volume disaster recovery
- Cluster administration
Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Provision NAS storage
Before you expand the cluster, you must ensure that the cluster switches support the expanded configuration. If the cluster is switchless, you must add switches. If the existing switches do not have enough ports available to support the new configuration, you must replace the switches.
If the cluster is currently a two-node switchless cluster, migrate the cluster to a two-node switched cluster using the type of switch you prefer.
If the existing switches do not have enough ports available to support the future configuration, replace the switches by using the appropriate replacement procedure.