Start and stop the NVMe service with System Manager - ONTAP 9.7 and earlier
PDF of this doc site
Provision NAS storage
- NFS configuration
- NFS configuration for ESXi using VSC
- SMB/CIFS and NFS multiprotocol configuration
Provision SAN storage
- FC configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- iSCSI configuration for ESXi using VSC
- iSCSI configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Data protection and disaster recovery
- Cluster and SVM peering configuration
- Volume disaster recovery
- Cluster administration
Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Provision NAS storage
You can use ONTAP System Manager classic (available in ONTAP 9.7 and earlier) to start the NVMe service to bring the adapters online. The NVMe service enables you to manage NVMe adapters for use with namespaces. You can stop the NVMe service to take the NVMe adapters offline and to disable access to the namespaces.
NVMe capable adapters must be present before you start the NVMe service.
Click Storage > SVMs.
Select the SVM, and then click SVM settings.
In the Protocols menu, click NVMe.
Click Start or Stop service as required.