Abort a Snapshot copy transfer with System Manager - ONTAP 9.7 and earlier
PDF of this doc site
Provision NAS storage
- NFS configuration
- NFS configuration for ESXi using VSC
- SMB/CIFS and NFS multiprotocol configuration
Provision SAN storage
- FC configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- iSCSI configuration for ESXi using VSC
- iSCSI configuration for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Data protection and disaster recovery
- Cluster and SVM peering configuration
- Volume disaster recovery
- Cluster administration
Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Cluster management using System Manager 9.6 and 9.7
- Provision NAS storage
You can use ONTAP System Manager classic (available in ONTAP 9.7 and earlier) to abort or stop a data transfer that is currently in progress.
Click Protection > Volume Relationships.
Select the relationship for which you want to stop the data transfer, and click Operations > Abort.
Select the Yes, I want to abort the transfer check box to confirm the operation.
Optional: Select the Keep any partially transferred data check box to retain the data that is already transferred to the destination volume.
The transfer status is displayed as “Aborting” until the operation is complete and displayed as “Idle” after the operation is complete.