Stand-alone system with two 2-port array LUN groups
PDF of this doc site
- Implementing E-Series storage
- Implementing third-party storage
- Planning a configuration with array LUNs
- Planning for ONTAP use of array LUNs
- Planning for paths to array LUNs
- Verifying installation with storage arrays
- Troubleshooting configurations with storage arrays
In a stand-alone ONTAP system that is in a fabric-attached simple configuration, each FC initiator port pair present on the ONTAP system accesses a separate array LUN group.
This configuration is supported for use with all storage arrays listed in the Interoperability Matrix as supported for the release of ONTAP running on your system.
The following illustration shows fabric-attached simple configuration: