Setting the target queue depth (ONTAP prior to 8.2)
PDF of this doc site
- Implementing E-Series storage
- Implementing third-party storage
- Planning a configuration with array LUNs
- Planning for ONTAP use of array LUNs
- Planning for paths to array LUNs
- Verifying installation with storage arrays
- Troubleshooting configurations with storage arrays
The default target queue depth is acceptable for most implementations, but you can change the default value if required.
This setting is per ONTAP system, and it applies to all target ports on all storage arrays. For ONTAP systems running version prior to 8.2, you can use this option.
Use the following option to set the target queue depth:
options disk.target_port.cmd_queue_depth value