Array LUN size required for the root volume
PDF of this doc site
- Implementing E-Series storage
- Implementing third-party storage
- Planning a configuration with array LUNs
- Planning for ONTAP use of array LUNs
- Planning for paths to array LUNs
- Verifying installation with storage arrays
- Troubleshooting configurations with storage arrays
You must set the size of the root volume to be greater than the supported minimum array LUN size, to ensure that there is sufficient space in the root volume for system files, log files, and core files. You must provide these files to technical support if a system issue occurs.
The Hardware Universe lists the minimum array LUN size for a root volume.