Guidelines for configuring ports on Hitachi storage arrays
PDF of this doc site
- Implementing E-Series storage
- Implementing third-party storage
- Planning a configuration with array LUNs
- Planning for ONTAP use of array LUNs
- Planning for paths to array LUNs
- Verifying installation with storage arrays
- Troubleshooting configurations with storage arrays
You should follow certain guidelines when configuring ports on Hitachi storage arrays.
The guidelines for configuring ports on Hitachi storage arrays are as follows:
You should add only one host group per port.
You should ensure that a host group includes all the FC initiator ports of the V-Series systems in an array LUN neighborhood.