Stand-alone basic configuration
PDF of this doc site
- Implementing E-Series storage
- Implementing third-party storage
- Planning a configuration with array LUNs
- Planning for ONTAP use of array LUNs
- Planning for paths to array LUNs
- Verifying installation with storage arrays
- Troubleshooting configurations with storage arrays
The stand-alone basic configuration of an ONTAP system that uses array LUNs is a simple, fabric-attached configuration with a single FC initiator port pair accessing a single LUN group.
This configuration is supported for use with all storage arrays listed in the Interoperability Matrix as supported for the release of ONTAP running on your system.
The following illustration shows this configuration: