Array LUN type supported by ONTAP
PDF of this doc site
- Implementing E-Series storage
- Implementing third-party storage
- Planning a configuration with array LUNs
Planning for ONTAP use of array LUNs
- Planning for paths to array LUNs
- Verifying installation with storage arrays
- Troubleshooting configurations with storage arrays
You can map only storage array LUNs to ONTAP. You can map LUN 0 to ONTAP if it is a storage type LUN.
Some storage arrays have a nonstorage command LUN. You cannot map a command type LUN to an ONTAP system.