Delete a snapshot schedule
PDF of this doc site
- Install and maintain hardware
Manage storage with Element software
Manage your system
- Configure cluster settings
- Manage volumes and virtual volumes
Protect your data
- Use volume snapshots for data protection
- Perform remote replication between clusters running NetApp Element software
- Use SnapMirror replication between Element and ONTAP clusters
- Manage your system
- Manage and monitor storage with NetApp Hybrid Cloud Control
- Manage storage with Element API
- Work with the management node
You can delete a snapshot schedule. After you delete the schedule, it does not run any future scheduled snapshots. Any snapshots that were created by the schedule remain on the storage system.
Click Data Protection > Schedules.
Click the Actions icon for the schedule you want to delete.
In the resulting menu, click Delete.
Confirm the action.