Deleting Storage VM Peers
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can delete storage VM peers for partner applications to remove the secondary provisioning relationship between source and destination storage VM; for example, you might do this when the destination storage VM is full and you want to create a new storage VM protection peer.
What you’ll need
You must have the Application Administrator or Storage Administrator role.
The Delete button is disabled until at least one storage VM peer is selected. Changing associations using the delete and create functions affects only future provisioning operations; it does not move existing destination volumes.
In the left navigation pane, click Protection > Storage VM Peers.
Select at least one storage VM peer.
The Delete button is enabled.
A warning dialog box is displayed.
Click Yes to continue.
The selected storage VM peer is removed from the list.