Using the Unified Manager Help
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
The Help includes information about all features included in Active IQ Unified Manager. You can use the table of contents, the index, or the search tool to find information about the features and how to use them.
Help is available from each tab and from the menu bar of the Unified Manager user interface.
The search tool in the Help does not work for partial words.
To learn about specific fields or parameters, click .
To view all the Help contents, click > Help/Documentation in the menu bar.
You can find more detailed information by expanding any portion of the Table of Contents in the navigation pane.
To search the Help contents, click the Search tab in the navigation pane, type the word or series of words you want to find, and click Go!
To print Help topics, click the printer icon.