Reordering group actions
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can change the order of the group actions that are to be applied to the storage objects in a group. Group actions are applied to storage objects sequentially based on their rank. The lowest rank is assigned to the group action that you configured last. You can change the rank of the group action depending on your requirements.
What you’ll need
You must have the Application Administrator or Storage Administrator role.
You can select either a single row or multiple rows, and then perform multiple drag-and-drop operations to change the rank of group actions. However, you must save the changes for the re-prioritization to be reflected in the group actions grid.
In the left navigation pane, click Storage Management > Groups.
In the Group Actions tab, click Reorder.
In the Reorder Group Actions dialog box, drag and drop the rows to rearrange the sequence of group actions as required.