Generating a hardware inventory report for contract renewal
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can generate a report that contains a complete list of cluster and node information; such as hardware model numbers and serial numbers, disk types and counts, installed licenses, and more. This report is helpful for contract renewal within secure sites (“dark” sites) that are not connected to the NetAppActive IQ platform.
What you'll need
You must have the Operator, Application Administrator, or Storage Administrator role.
In the left navigation pane, click Storage > Nodes.
Go to the Health: All Nodes view or Performance: All Nodes view.
Select Reports > * > Hardware Inventory Report*.
The hardware inventory report is downloaded as a .csv file with complete information as of the current date.
Provide this information to your NetApp support contact for contract renewal.