Set up a management node
PDF of this doc site
- Install and maintain hardware
Manage storage with Element software
Manage your system
- Configure cluster settings
- Manage volumes and virtual volumes
Protect your data
- Use volume snapshots for data protection
- Perform remote replication between clusters running NetApp Element software
- Use SnapMirror replication between Element and ONTAP clusters
- Manage your system
- Manage and monitor storage with NetApp Hybrid Cloud Control
- Manage storage with Element API
- Work with the management node
You can install the NetApp Element software management node (mNode) to upgrade and provide system services, manage cluster assets and settings, run system tests and utilities, and enable NetApp Support access for troubleshooting.
See the install the management node documentation.
To set up Active IQ, use the
--telemetry_activeparameter in the setup script to enable data collection for analytics by Active IQ.