PDF of this doc site
- Install and maintain hardware
Manage storage with Element software
Manage your system
- Configure cluster settings
- Manage volumes and virtual volumes
Protect your data
- Use volume snapshots for data protection
- Perform remote replication between clusters running NetApp Element software
- Use SnapMirror replication between Element and ONTAP clusters
- Manage your system
- Manage and monitor storage with NetApp Hybrid Cloud Control
- Manage storage with Element API
- Work with the management node
The Element web UI uses
DeleteSnapMirrorEndpoints to delete one or more SnapMirror endpoints from the system.
This method has the following input parameter:
An array of IDs of SnapMirror endpoints to delete.
This method has no return values.
New since version