Configure SolidFire system options after deployment
PDF of this doc site
- Install and maintain hardware
Manage storage with Element software
Manage your system
- Configure cluster settings
- Manage volumes and virtual volumes
Protect your data
- Use volume snapshots for data protection
- Perform remote replication between clusters running NetApp Element software
- Use SnapMirror replication between Element and ONTAP clusters
- Manage your system
- Manage and monitor storage with NetApp Hybrid Cloud Control
- Manage storage with Element API
- Work with the management node
After you set up your SolidFire system, you might want to perform some optional tasks.
If you change credentials in the system, you might want to know the impact on other components.
Additionally, you can configure settings for multi-factor authentication, external key management, and Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) security. You should also look at updating passwords when needed.