Copy a snapshot schedule
PDF of this doc site
- Install and maintain hardware
Manage storage with Element software
Manage your system
- Configure cluster settings
- Manage volumes and virtual volumes
Protect your data
- Use volume snapshots for data protection
- Perform remote replication between clusters running NetApp Element software
- Use SnapMirror replication between Element and ONTAP clusters
- Manage your system
- Manage and monitor storage with NetApp Hybrid Cloud Control
- Manage storage with Element API
- Work with the management node
You can copy a schedule and maintain its current attributes.
Click Data Protection > Schedules.
Click the Actions icon for the schedule you want to copy.
In the resulting menu, click Make a Copy.
The Create Schedule dialog box appears, populated with the current attributes of the schedule.
Optional: Enter a name and updated attributes for the new schedule.
Click Create Schedule.