Restore an Exchange Server database from secondary storage
PDF of this doc site
SnapCenter Server installation
- Configure Certificate-based Authentication
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
- SnapCenter Server installation
You can restore a backed up Exchange Server database from secondary storage (mirror or vault).
You must have replicated the Snapshot copies from primary storage to a secondary storage.
In the left navigation pane, click Resources, and then select Microsoft Exchange Server plug-in from the list.
In the Resources page, select Database or Resource Group from the View drop-down list.
Select the database or the resource group.
The database or resource group topology page is displayed.
In the Manage Copies section, select Backups from the secondary storage system (mirror or vault).
Select the backup from the list, and then click .
In the Location page, choose the destination volume for restoring the selected resource.
Complete the Restore wizard, review the summary, and then click Finish.