PDF of this doc site
- Preinstallation requirements for Snap Creator
- Upgrading Snap Creator
- IBM Domino Plug-in Operations
- SAP HANA Plug-in Operations
- Backup and recovery workflow
- Troubleshooting Snap Creator issues
You can assign retention policies to the configuration files by using the Snap Creator GUI.
From the Snap Creator GUI main menu, select Policy > Policy Assignments.
Select a profile from the Profile pane.
Select a policy or policies to assign to the profile by selecting the appropriate check box on the right pane, and then click Save.
If configuration files already exist in the profile, a message displays, informing you that the assigned policy will overrule the settings in the configuration file.
Click Yes to assign the policy.