Performing File-Based Backup from the Snap Creator GUI
PDF of this doc site
- Preinstallation requirements for Snap Creator
- Upgrading Snap Creator
- IBM Domino Plug-in Operations
- SAP HANA Plug-in Operations
- Backup and recovery workflow
- Troubleshooting Snap Creator issues
You can perform File-Based Backup from the Snap Creator graphical user interface (GUI).
You must have enabled the File-Based Backup parameter in the HANA File-Based Backup Settings tab.
Select the HANA_database_backup configuration.
Select Actions > File-Based Backup.
Set the Policy option to None, and click OK.